Accelerated Christian Education Individualised Learning Programme
ACE is an individualised learning package used by thousands of schools worldwide, covering the main academic areas of Maths, English, Social Studies and Science, with a wide range of elective subjects for older students.
The student works through his or her planned daily section of the programme each morning, with the following benefits:
- the student works at their own specifically targeted level
- the student progresses at the rate most suited to their needs, rather than to those of a group
- the main academic subjects are approached by the student with a consistent and structured method of study.
- the student is encouraged to take responsibility for their own progress learning self discipline
- staff are available to help students on a one-to-one basis as needed.
A number of other subject areas are available on our timetable from sources other than the ACE programme. The emphasis in these is on group-work, discussion, exchange of ideas, and practical work, as a balance to the private study of the morning sessions. Subjects include:
- Practical Maths
- Practical Science
- English Literature
- Creative Writing
- Design Technology
- Sports – swimming, chess, gymnastic (seasonal)
- Information Technology